How can I change my dentist?

At a private dentist, you can ask to see a different dentist at the practice usually without any problem.  If you live in the UK and would like to see a different dentist at a different practice on a private basis you can simply call them up and ask for an appointment.  You do not have to stay at the same practice all your life and you could see any dentist in the country as often as you like, as long as it was on a private basis.